“Hidden gem in Verona”

Osteria al Boscarel
Ranked #52 of 1,169 Restaurants in Verona
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Hidden gem in Verona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Unespectly high level cousine in a cosy hidden restaurant. I have recently paid a visit to Boscarel under suggestion of a friend. The friendly welcome and the friendly atmosphere were already expected (my friend advised me...) but the quality of the food, the delicious mix of local and innovative flavours have been far better than expected. Difficult to choose the best, apparently dishes change weekly, anyway my personal experience has been perfect (and my wallet did not suffer for my pleasure). Highly recommended.

San Francisco, California
“Yummmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Just went on a trip to Verona and went to this restaurant as it was right next to the B&B I was staying at. The owner came over and started explaining the daily dishes, it seemed that everything was freshly prepared on the day. I had fresh pasta with artichokes, cheese and olive oil. Extremely simple but amazingly delicious. Second course was wild boar with polenta, accompanied by a wine the owner recommended. Another excellent dish. The owner and the chef both stopped by to see how I was enjoying my meal without being intrusive. I strongly recommend this restaurant for both the food and the great service!

Paris, France
“An amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Thanks to the kindest owners, we spent the best moment ever on this lovely terrace in this tiny street, close to the river and steps away from the very center of Verona. The welcoming was very cheerful and the drinks very good! A wonderful taste of Italy thanks to Max and Daniel! We hope to come again some time!

• Visited April 2012