$340
$279
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $312/night.

$253
$218
$212
$190
$330
$288
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $374/night.

$215
Priceline
$329
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I choose this B&B based on all the great reviews from TA and they were spot on. Totally exceeded my expectation. Cristina and Edwardo were very kind and made us feel like we were family. Very impressed with their attention to detail, we did not have a car and relied on public transportation to visit nearby towns. They had the bus and train schedules to popular destinations printed on a board which made this so convenient. Our room was clean and spacious. We spent 6 nights in August and each day was about 38-41 C. Is was so hot but our room was very comfortable. The air conditioner really cooled our room unlike most AC's in Europe. Very cozy common area, great patio and large kitchen area. Location was perfect, quiet area close to Ponte Pietra and just about 10 minute walk to center. Really enjoyed Verona and Cuore di Guilette. Hope to return soon to both! Thanks so much Cristina & Edwardo.

1  Thank Pesco2011
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We are on a 6 month "grand tour" and visiting many countries and have stayed at many different accommodations. We run our own B and B, Parituhu in New Zealand, so have been very observant of places. Without doubt this is one of the best places we have stayed at. It ticks every box! Delightful and helpful hosts in Cristina and Edoardo, reasonabe rates, fabulous location within walking distance to the old city, clean and spacious rooms on top floor ( there is a lift) great food, free parking nearby and free wifi. If you are going to stay in Verona THIS is the place. Highly recommended.
P.S. a bonus for us was the Opera at the Arena. We thought that the season was over and Cristina asked us if we were in Verona for Carmen..she put us in the right direction for tickets and we had a fantastic night! Also sorted out a hair cut appointment!! What service.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stayed at Cuore di Giulietta for 4 nights in July. It was a fabulous home base, and I couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. I was in contact via email with Christina weeks before our arrival, and she was prompt and helpful every step of the way. It was like having a family friend in Verona!
The B&B is very close to the Roman Theatre.
The real value of Cuore di Giulietta rests in the wonderful, modern rooms and the incredible hospitality. Eduardo took fabulous care of us, from preparing breakfast every morning to acting as concierge for tickets to the Opera. He couldn't be helpful enough, and it was a true pleasure to start every morning with a chat over coffee about our plans for the day.

You just don't get this type of thoughtful, helpful and kind service staying in a hotel. Should I ever return to Verona, I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We arrived mid afternoon on the 2 August with a very warm welcome from Cristina and refeshing mint drink which was needed due to the scorchio conditions outside. She showed us to our very large room clean room with a fully stocked fridge. The bathroom was large, light and clean. Cristina has put her own touch to the B & B which was obviously done with alot of thought and attention to detail.

Cristina and Eduordo bent over backwards to make us feel welcome. Cristina spent time explaining the best places to visit in Verona and recommended a fab restaurant for the one night we were in Verona, just down the road from the B & B.

We went to the Opera after the meal, which is a must do.

We woke to huge choice for breakfast at the time we chose. The breakfast was set out on the veranda and I had a sweet tart which was delicious and I think was hand made-so breakfast is a definately not one to miss.

When I flew out of Verona, I left a treasured bracelet in one of the security trays. So I contacted Cristina to see if she could collect it for me. Her and Eduardo were amazing-Cristina contacted the airport for me and confirmed that it was at the airport and Eduardo collected it for me. Cristina is keeping it safe for me until my partner collects it a week's time. Now that's what I call customer service and going the extra mile.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is not your usual B&B. Christina and her husband have a great place in Verona and make you feel very welcome and share their knowledge of their home city. Breakfast a "ready when you are" and too much to choose from. Highly recommended.

1  Thank CanaryWharfSimon