“Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My favorite things on their menu were the breadcrumb pasta and the tiramisu! The owner speaks english so ask for recommendations or translations if you need!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We found this lovely place completely by accident, following the advise of a local woman we ran into. The food was AMAZING. The best italian food i have ever had. I had the eggplant stuffed Ravioli - i advise you to order this great dish, which is very tasty but not large.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were walking around Verona, taking it all in and as I was looking for a friendly, authentic restaurant which served my favourite of all time spaghetti vongole, we stopped at the Casa Vino. After all, I opted for a speciality dish of theirs 'Bigoli (fat spaghetti!) with prawns and squid, in a light olive oil, garlic and parsley sauce. My husband had the pork medallions, which were superb. My only complaint (which may be fair since it was a cool evening to be sittingo outside) was that the food could have been hotter. Apart from that, it was just what was needed after a day walking a trade show. Would I go again? probably not, but that is only because there are just so many other places to experience.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My mother and I came in for lunch suspicious as ever, hoping not to land in yet another tourist trap. The menu was simple enough, but the food was absolutely delicious, we were so impressed by their dishes we came back in the evening. Decent prices, great portion sizes, beautiful wine (none of that acidic stuff!) and very friendly staff.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

we liked Casa Vino so much that we went there twice during our short visit in Verona.
food is simply perfect! everything: salads, antipasti, main course and especially deserts.
and of course very good selection of vine with reasonable price.
advance booking recommended. during our dinner few couples were waiting outside...