Fancy menu but disappointing food - last night of holidays spoiled by food poisoning. Ordered spagetti with seafood which only included mussels: food was lukewarm but more significantly made me severely ill for the following 24 hours during which time I had to travel by bus, train & plane in a very fragile state.
We were also offered a free taster of tiramisu at the end of the meal which subsequently appeared on our bill. An unfortunate end to one of the best holidays ever - we still love Verona and Italian food!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.