While the B&B is not centrally located, you get to see more of Venice by walking the back sidewalks and canals to get to and from it. When pressed one time, we made it from the Doge's Palace back to the B&B in 15 minutes. But the leisurely stroll was better. The room was great, but the best part was Marco and Alessandra - very hospitable and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical center, Casabaseggio is situated in the wing of an ancient building which was part, already in 1300, of a Franciscan convent. From the terrace where in the summer breakfast is served is possible to enjoy the peace of the garden which was constituting an ancient cloister and is also possible to notice through the cypresses the very ancient Abbey Of The Mercy (Abbazia della Misericordia). The rooms with bathroom are elegantly furnished and provided with all the modern comforts (TV, air conditioning, fridge, hair-dryer, sound-proofing, free WI-FI). It’s possible to add one bed for babies and children up to 4 years old who are lodged free of charge. Breakfast is typically continental, with some Venetian speciality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Casa Baseggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Casa Baseggio Hotel Venice
- Bed And Breakfast Casa Baseggio