it's a perfect combination of a modern, classy boutique hotel room with B&B hospitality. I felt I was invited to this beautiful Venetian style house for a couple of days, where a decent and charming Venetian family live who kindly guide you to explore this amazing city more efficiently. I love breakfast in the terrace in the morning, and a big supermarket "Billa" is very close to the house. Superior room was more than a suite, as it has a spacious seperated living room area along with all the kitchen facility you might need. It was an amazing experience for all my family and I do recommend Casa Baseggio to who plan qnd look for accomodation in Venezia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical center, Casabaseggio is situated in the wing of an ancient building which was part, already in 1300, of a Franciscan convent. From the terrace where in the summer breakfast is served is possible to enjoy the peace of the garden which was constituting an ancient cloister and is also possible to notice through the cypresses the very ancient Abbey Of The Mercy (Abbazia della Misericordia). The rooms with bathroom are elegantly furnished and provided with all the modern comforts (TV, air conditioning, fridge, hair-dryer, sound-proofing, free WI-FI). It’s possible to add one bed for babies and children up to 4 years old who are lodged free of charge. Breakfast is typically continental, with some Venetian speciality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. , Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your B&B Casa Baseggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Casa Baseggio Hotel Venice
- Bed And Breakfast Casa Baseggio