Marco was an excellent host and gave us lots of helpful tips on where to eat and what to do. We took our young son and he slept excellently in the comfortable cot which was provided and no extra cost. We loved the area, slightly away from the more touristy parts of Venice, and with much better and more reasonably priced restaurants. We'll be recommending this B&B to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical center, Casabaseggio is situated in the wing of an ancient building which was part, already in 1300, of a Franciscan convent. From the terrace where in the summer breakfast is served is possible to enjoy the peace of the garden which was constituting an ancient cloister and is also possible to notice through the cypresses the very ancient Abbey Of The Mercy (Abbazia della Misericordia). The rooms with bathroom are elegantly furnished and provided with all the modern comforts (TV, air conditioning, fridge, hair-dryer, sound-proofing, free WI-FI). It’s possible to add one bed for babies and children up to 4 years old who are lodged free of charge. Breakfast is typically continental, with some Venetian speciality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your B&B Casa Baseggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Casa Baseggio Hotel Venice
- Bed And Breakfast Casa Baseggio