Tripadvisor

lynn m
Motorsport Family

Reviewed October 20, 2019
CiJay2019

All reviews test drive ferrari museum car lover day trip beautiful cars loves cars car tour amazing tour small group pasta motor lamborghini supercars pagani factory huracan birthplace
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2019

Caterina was so amazing! Very knowledgeable and customized our tour that exceeded out expectations. This was our third week touring Europe and not our first guided tour - but it was by far the best guided tour we have had so far. The lunch was perfection. Get the tortellini with safe and butter sauce!!!! So delicious. Highly recommend doing the test drive - worth every penny!!!

If you are going to book a Lamborghini tour then you absolutely must book with Caterina. You get personalized treatment and an amazing experience

Date of experience: November 2019
Caterina I, Proprietario at AuthenticsuperCarExperience, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2019

My dear Lynn!!!! You are the best too. I thank you and your husband for taking my tour and for this amazing review.

Stay positive and take care I am sure we will meet again.

You are in my heart❤️

Reviewed October 20, 2019

This is such a late review but better late than never. Let's start off with that Catarina had the only day we'd be in Venice blocked off but still allowed us to still go on the tour with her! Talk about professionalism. The very first minutes of meeting with Catarina my fiance and I felt like we've known her for years. Our tour was to go to Ferrari, Pagani, and Lamborghini. Catarina was very knowledgeable and seemed to enjoy relaying her knowledge and expertise to others. The restaurant she took us to was an upscale mom and pop restaurant which IS TO DIE FOR. I can never eat anything Italian in the states anymore!!!! Catarina orders everything for us and even recommends the best entrees. She ordered ALLLLL of the wine. We will definitely be back and tour again with Catarina.
Much love from Cierra and JC from North Carolina!!

Date of experience: August 2019
Caterina I, Owner at AuthenticsuperCarExperience, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Dearest Cierra and JC!! Thankyou dearly for all, from this amazingly sweet review to being on my tour!!! It was an immense pleasure to have you there

A very big hug to both and hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

I booked a tour to see the Italian Motor Valley as a surprise for my sisters 30th birthday. My sister LOVES CARS and when I found this tour I was so excited! What better gift for a car lover than to see the birthplace of Italian super cars?

Caterina is AMAZING. When you book this tour, rest assured that you will be well taken care of. I contacted her several times before the tour and she answered all of my questions and made me feel very welcome. She is a professional in every sense of the word. From pick up in the morning to the tours, lunch and final drop off Caterina took care of everything! We even played a joke on my sister when we got in the car and told her we’re were going to see the “flowers of Venice”. Caterina played right along and when she told my sister the truth, my sister cried! It was a priceless moment I won’t forget.

My sister and I saw the Lamborghini factory and museum and took a tour. It is the most amazing, organized factory I’ve ever seen. It’s so cool to know that every Lamborghini in the world is “born” here! My sister took a test drive and it was the highlight of her day for sure. We also visited the Ferrari museum and Pagani Museum. We took so many pictures! All museums were amazing and I feel this tour was great for car lovers and car novices (like me!). We were treated like royalty being with Caterina, we didn’t have to worry about anything.

Let me tell you about our lunch! I told my family that I’ve never had Italian food before this day. To taste the aged Parmesan cheese with the most delicious balsamic vinegar ever! The bread and pasta were amazing and so was the service, best meal in Italy hands down

Overall this tour was well worth everything and you will not be disappointed. Caterina is a gem who knows so much about cars that when she talks, you get immediately drawn in and engaged. She is kind and friendly and is a great businesswoman. Caterina, my sister and I wish you all the best success. We hope to see you again soon and if you come to NY you already know you have friends here! THANK YOU!!

Date of experience: August 2019
Caterina I, Proprietario at AuthenticsuperCarExperience, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Oh mamma Mia!!! Here I am with tears in my eyes reading your amazing review.

You are both magic and beautiful!!!! Not only do I have friends in NY, but you surely have a big one here in Venice, just one call and I'll be right there.

A big warm hug to you my dear, your beautiful sister, your prescious daughter and to all your dear family.

Take care and thankyou so so much.

Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

Caterina did a fantastic job customizing our tour to accommodate our interests in both a food and car tour. My 20 yr old son’s dream came true when he got to test drive a Ferrari! We also learned so much about how Prosciutto is made and processed at Salumi Leonardi. Each tour was fabulous, Caterina is so personable and knowledgeable and the lunch was delicious. I recommend Venice and Motors for all your tour needs - it is worth every cent!

Date of experience: July 2019
Caterina I, Proprietario at AuthenticsuperCarExperience, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2019

Grazie! Grazie! Grazie!

you were all three Amazing too☺ I wish you all the best and hope to see you again.

THANKYOU For the amazing review and for being on my tour.

Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Catarina is the best you can ask for. She’s very knowledgeable and takes care of you as if you were her family. Pagani is a must see. I highly, highly recommend Catarina. She’s worth EVERY penny!

Date of experience: June 2019
Caterina I, Proprietario at AuthenticsuperCarExperience, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Thankyou my dear☺ you were all so special too. Tours are good because you get Lucky to find Amazing customers like you!

Take care.