“Mrs”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
steel1203
“Mrs”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

Wonderful apartment! Our family of 4 had a 2 nights stay and it was wonderful! Everything you could need for an apartment was provided and the shaded courtyard was perfect to escape the heat! So much better than being in a cramped hotel!! Great location so easy to get to from the train station - 5 stars from us!

ThreeGene...
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Spacious and convenient”
Reviewed June 2, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Spacious and light apartment, equipped to high standard. Very convenient location as 5 minutes walk from transport hub for buses to airport or boats down Grand Canal/outer islands. Lovely neighbourhood, feels like a haven from the crowds and tourist tat shops around St Marks Square. We enjoyed our wine and Venetian snacks every evening in the small square around the corner, watching the world go by. Irene the owner was in regular contact by email to make sure everything was ok. Would definitely recommend.

8anniewb
Penarth, United Kingdom
“Perfecto!”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This appartment was perfect for a family trip to Venice. Spacious, clean and very conveniently located, it had all the amenities for a home from home.
What helped our stay into a different league was the attention and help of Irene, our host. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she gave us invaluable advice on how to make the most of her beautiful city.
I thoroughly recommend.

MickJK
Sydney, Australia
“Convenient location, great apartment and friendly host.”
Reviewed January 23, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Convenient location - easy walking distance to main railway station and bus terminal. Beautiful clean apartment and our host, Irene, always helpful and quick to respond.
We enjoyed eating locally, away from the central tourist areas, but still able to walk to all the main attractions.

Jan 27, 2018
Thank you very much Debbie, it was a pleasure having you and your family as my guests! You were great guests!
Grazie mille! You are welcome back anytime!
Anne W
North Port, Florida
“Just as attractive, uncluttered and serene as the pictures depict”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We found the location to be particularly advantageous for arrival (train station) and departure (bus to airport from Piazzale Roma), with very few stairs to climb with our luggage. Being some distance from San Marco was a great advantage; we were almost completely out of the tourist zones. In fact, our three teen-aged granddaughters were soon commenting on how much they enjoyed turning onto "our" street and into "our" courtyard and getting away from the crowds. Irene was very helpful, gave us tips on places to eat and told us where the very convenient supermarkets were located. Just a great experience.

Jul 18, 2017
Barbara and her family were very nice, kind and polite guests, it was a pleasure meeting them.
Everything worked perfectly!
They are welcome back anytime!
Thank you again Barbara!
Heberto M
“PERFECT!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This review will not do its justice to how AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING being at Corte degli Oleandri was. There is much to say so I'll break my review down into categories. First LOCATION... The location is absolutely PERFECT! Venice is a MARVELOUS city. And nothing made our visit better than staying at a place where LOCALS ACTUALLY LIVE. That's right... LOCALS!!! Venice has become a city where more tourist are around than actual locals. This is the MAIN reason why we stayed here. However, I never imagined the major difference till we were there. If you want a TRUE Venetian experience, YOU MUST STAY WHERE THE LOCALS STAY! I can't stress that enough. Also, Corte is a walks away from the main train station or the People Mover. You have no idea how convenient this is! SECOND The CONDO... The condo we stayed in was GORGEOUS! Spacious and Super clean!!! And I mean SUPER CLEAN!!! Funny story... we arrived a little earlier than Irene had expected us. When we arrived they were finishing up the touches. So we got the change to see and know that it was REALLY REALLY CLEAN!!! Hahaha! THIRD Irene... Irene! She was the sweetest! So informative! The following is something she did not need to do, but she did... As mentioned earlier, we arrived earlier than expected and yet Irene welcomed us in. Most hotels or places you stay turn you away if you arrive early. Not Irene she sat us down, gave us some water, tea and coffee. Also some fruits and chocolate! Then since we were celebrating our anniversary, she had a bottle of Prosecco and a cake for us as a gift... I mean comeon!!! WHO DOES THAT?!?!?!?!?! Irene does! On top of that, she stayed with us for about 30-45 min explaining to us about the beauty of Venice. She grabbed a map and laid out where we were and how to get to different places. Then she marked up the map with everything we needed! How to get around the ciy, places to eat for breakfast, true local Venetian restaurants, wine bars and places to hang out at night. Needless to say, the map was a treasure! My wife and I still have the map and kept it for the memory. Also she told us where to catch the water taxi's, how much they cost, places to see in Murano and Burano. Then she even made reservations for us at a WONDERFUL restaurant! AGAIN... HO DOES THAT?!?!?!?!?! Irene does! I can't say enough about Corte degli Oleandri. I guess if you've read all of this, you can tell that WE LOVED staying at Corte degli Oleandri. If you have a doubt of staying here, I hope I've helped remove that doubt and had you jump right into a YES. Final comment, when I return to Venice, there is no other place I will stay at!

Jun 6, 2017
Dear Heberto,
I will never stop to thank you so much for your very kind feedback!
I am really very glad that you enjoyed my apartment and of course the beautiful Venice!
It was a pleasure meeting you, your wife and friends. You have been wonderful guests and would love to welcome you again in the Venetian Lagoon! Muchas gracias!
Travelers...
Massachusetts
“We will be back, we hope soon”
Reviewed December 11, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Very nice and clean large flat. Well situated. We will be back, we hope soon. What more do I need to say except that I have to write at least a hundred characters. Which seems rather pointless.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Dec 13, 2016
"Thank you very much Julia for your kind feedback. You are welcome back anytime! Grazie!"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing