“Exceptional Service and Dinner”

Ristorante Bacarandino ai Corazzieri
Reserve a table
Fri, 10/7
8:00 PM
Ranked #18 of 1,603 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Castello
Description: Bacarandino to Corrazieri , two steps from San Marco , invites the Sarcastic World Carnival , in the Theatre of the Absurd . Cicchetti , delicious dishes , shadows and drink will come out of the hat magic along with live concerts , shows of Tango and much more. Let yourself be enveloped by the warmth of the elegant local Bacarandino to Corazzieri , both inside and outside in the lovely beer garden , as well as experience Venice in a unique way
Reviewed September 23, 2019

This resteraunt redeemed Italy for us. Up until this point the service was mediocre at best. We stumbled upon this resteraunt in the mood for seafood. From the moment we arrived the manager and the staff were extremely attentive. The food was out of this world delicious.If you are here in Venice on vacation you must try this resteraunt I promise you will not be disappointed. If you do try it you must try the mixed seafood for two it was AMAZING!!! To the manager Max , thank you sir you clearly take pride in your profession and it truly shows. Thank you from both of us from the bottom of our hearts for an amazing evening.

2  Thank Anthony D
Write a reviewReviews (2,213)

Reviewed September 22, 2019

A lovely restaurant in historic centre of the city. Not too crowded with tourists (or maybe I was just that lucky)

Dishes are huge and served pretty quickly. The staffs are brilliant - polite and advising (special thanks to Max!)

Recommend it for having a drink and some traditional food

2  Thank Елена Е
Reviewed September 20, 2019

A very nice restaurant, relaxed atmosphere, very good food and service, especially the owner who was very welcoming. Away from the hussle and bussle of the city.

2  Thank 961Di
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Away from the crowds. I had the gnocchi & my husband the fungi lasagne. A coupe of Aperol spritz & a glass of Valpollicello each & we were happy.

2  Thank Kiwivennie
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were on our way to another restaurant when we came upon Bacarandino and asked the manager Max if he knew where the restaurant we were looking for was located (I noticed that the restaurant had a pleasant ambiance and some patrons who appeared to be regulars). Max politely gave us directions and we corrected course and arrived at the original restaurant.

Once at the original restaurant, I didn’t feel the same positive energy as I felt at Ristorante Bacarandino and asked my wife if she felt the same, at which time we agreed to go back.

Max greeted us warmly upon coming back and provided us with a drink of sparkling wine on the house. We ordered an appetizer that was excellent and had main courses of fish that were extremely fresh and well prepared. The staff were attentive, pleasant and welcoming.

Max and his team provided us with an excellent dinner and an enjoyable experience. I highly recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank GLyon56