“Best Pizza in Venice”

Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Castello
Description: The Trattoria from Tosi is found in one of the little zones still inhabited from veneziani. Familiarità, socialità, hospitality, cordialità, tipicità and originality of han made a marked point of ristoro from nearly all the most prestigious national and international guides. No haste: we have served presidents of the republic and great artists with the same care with which we will serve you. The vicinity to the Garden in which the Exposures of the Biennial one are carried out d' Art and d' Architecture makes some un' particularly appreciated atmosphere from all the artistic world.La Trattoria dai Tosi si trova in una delle poche zone ancora abitate da veneziani. Familiarità, socialità, ospitalità, cordialità, tipicità e originalità ne han fatto un punto di ristoro segnalato da quasi tutte le più prestigiose guide nazionali ed internazionali. Nessuna fretta: abbiamo servito presidenti della repubblica e grandi artisti con lo stesso riguardo con cui serviremo voi.La vicinanza ai Giardini nei quali si svolgono le Esposizioni della Biennale d' Arte e d'Architettura ne fanno un'ambiente particolarmente apprezzato da tutto il mondo artistico.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

As a regular visitor to Venice I have had the pleasure of eating at dai Tosi many times. It has been confirmed by my Venician friends as one of the best places to eat pizza in the city. I must admit I have never been disappointed with anything I have ever ordered and Logan is always helpful if one is not sure what to get.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Excellent little restaurant hopefully go back Tom :) food has been the best so far in Venice. Owner gave us little liquor sambucca complimentary when leaving . Staff very efficient

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We sought out this hard to find restaurant based on the recommendations from TripAdvisor. The restaurant atmosphere was great. Disappointment was after looking at the menu and deciding what we wanted, the owner informed us that the kitchen was too slow and out of almost everything but pizza. He insure us that the pizza was what they were known for. We told him we been eating pizza for last 2 days and was looking forward to some pasta and fish. He insisted that we should try their pizza so we did and it was very disappointed. We arrive at the restaurant right after opening and was very surprised that they did not have the ingredients to make what they were known for. I would avoid going to this restaurant in finding another place.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This restaurant is off the beaten track and popular with the locals. They served just pizza on the 2 nights we visited. Although I would have preferred to try some of the other dishes on the menu, the pizzas were delicious. The owner (I think she was the owner) is originally from the south of England and she was warm and friendly. Her son was a fair bit less friendly, making us feel extremely awkward the second time we visited as we had sat down at a table outside. Apparently we should have asked his permission. Apart from his attitude, the food and wine were delicious.

3  Thank dhillon131
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I went there this summer and had an amazing dinner, the young owner was super cool and nice explaining loads of things about the food, the island and what to do.
The meal was simple and delicious I got a real venetian feel in the restaurant unlike other more turistic palces I went to.
Its a must