“Pizza is nice!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stumbled across this place, and were pleasantly surprised. Once we were seated we looked around at the decor and started to think we were sitting in some sort of warped TGI Fridays chain. However, the menu was very creative and thorough. There were some great flavour combinations and around 50 different pizzas to choose from.
Decided on the Ae Oche pizza from the menu and it was delicious and fresh. The flavours were great, and adding peas to a pizza is a brilliant idea! I would recommend a pizza at this restaurant, it ended up scoring 8 out of 10 from us. It was good value for money as well.
The pizzas started at the 5 euro mark as oppose to the usual 7 euros starting prices in many restaurants around town.

There are newer reviews for Ae Oche

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Went to this little pizza/pasta place one evening on my way out of Venice. Decided to eat here as it looked reasonably good. One of us has pasta and the other had pizza. Both were reasonably good without being outstanding. Prices were reasonable for this area. A good experience.

Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

We had a salad and a seafood pizza at this place. The pizza was amazing, one of the best i had. The tables were along the sea and has lovely atmosphere! The staff was friendly too.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Tired and exhausted after a travel day into Venice my wife and I made the huge mistake of stumbling into the TGI Fridays of Venice. Ae Oche offered us the worst meal of our 2 week vacation in Italy. The food at Ae Oxhe had me hoping that I would burn my mouth so severely on the first bite that the remainder of the bites would simply flow down my esophagus into my stomach in tasteless fashion, as tasteless is the best case scenario at this pathetic excuse for a restaurant.

Pesto gnocchi and spaghetti pomodoro both tasted like they were directly from the microwave with the gnocchi tasting especially hideous.  Ae Oche tried to spruce things up by writing their name on the plate in balsamic vinegar but that was comparable to putting a flower in a port o potty.

We were so disappointed to waste one of our Italian meals at this place. Don't make the same mistake.

Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

Good Pizza. Not much else. Price is reasonable and the service is good.