We stayed here in May 2011. Our first time in Venice and could not have picked a better place. The airline lost my husbands luggage and we were at a loss on how to get a new set of clothes for him on the budget the airline gave us. As you can imagine there are mainly designer shops in the main part of Venice. Lorenzo knew the best places to go for "normal" everyday clothes. The room we had was very clean and the bed comfortable. The chocolate scones in the morning were fantastic and my husband loved the blood orange juice! I really can't say enough about how wonderful this B&B is. Book early because the word is out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ai Tagliapietra b&b is just 5 minutes off St.Mark's Square and is easily reachable from anywhere in town thanks to the nearby San Zaccaria's stop (public transportation). The strategic position allows you to reach on foot museums, shops, restaurants or Rialto Bridge in a short time. Double rooms of the b&b are warm and joyful and offer a complete bathroom (shower, basin and bidet). You will also find an hair dryer, soap and shampoo. Free wi-fi available! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ai Tagliapietra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ai Tagliapietra Hotel Venice
- Ai Tagliapietra Bed And Breakfast