“Very Accomodating,”

I Tre Mercanti
Ranked #8 of 324 Shopping in Venice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A classy and friendly gourmet shop where Venetian residents and visitors alike can find the best ingredients of the Italian culinary tradition. You will also be able to taste our signature Tiramisu made fresh every hour live in the window of our shop and available also for take away. Our Tiramisu is one of the most recognized local treat for sweet lovers. Wether you like it with is classic chocolate and coffe flavor or you want to try one of our 25 experimental fusion recipes our Tiramisu will give you a big smile and complement the whole venetian experience.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Wonderful. That is all I can say. Great selection, introduced me to Giuseppe Quintarelli wine. We are from usa and they were more than helpful and nice. Grazie!

2  Thank Humty30
"euro"
in 4 reviews
"bellini"

Reviewed February 23, 2012

We found and popped into Tre Mercanti for a few minutes during a recent trip to Venice and were quite impressed with their high quality food and wine products, similar to what we look for in organic and higher-end food markets. The wine selection in particular seemed impressive and they had nice looking olive oil, pasta products and even cheese for immediate consumption and for take-away (perhaps even take-home).

Unfortunately, we were going to be out for some time so we decided not to purchase anything during our particular visit as we didn't want to walk around with it in hand all evening. Had we been on our way back to the hotel, I'm sure we would have selected a couple bottles of wine here as well as some of their yummy looking foods. This was a nice looking shop, one potentially worth seeking out when visiting Venice.

3  Thank BradJill
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Went to Venice for the weekend, found this store and enjoyed their wines for 3 days!!!
Very nice store with a very good selection of Italian wines and food, the owner and the other guy are very helpful and everything they suggested was just awesome. We definetely need to go again!!!

9  Thank Frapozzi
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I was there Saturday.
I found a great new feature: with a few euros a glass of fine wine, a plate with cheeses and meats of excellent quality. Finally a place to find "cicheti" high quality.

3  Thank essemme72