“Highly Recommended”

Venice with Simona - Day Tours
Ranked #83 of 221 Tours in Venice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Everyday I leave my house I feel really excited and fortunate to live in such a magic place like Venice and to have the opportunity to share my enthusiasm and love for this city with people who visit it! My name is Simona and each time I start a tour my goal is to make the difference. I believe that visiting Venice is a unique experience and as a tour leader my goal is to provide a personal touch and a different point of view to the things that you see or have already seen. I'm delighted to meet people from all over the world and i do my best to adapt the stories I tell to their specific interests and preferences.
Reviewed June 6, 2016

Our group of 9 did a walking tour with Simona and everyone loved it. She took us off the beaten track away from the touristy areas of Venice and to places we would never have found ourselves. She was funny, engaging and knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Thanks Simona!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Cindy R

Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

We had the pleasure of taking the Venice free walking tour with Simona and it was like spending the day with a very knowledgeable friend. Simona's infectious enthusiasm, detailed understanding of Venice, past and present, coupled with great stories and info trivia made for a very entertaining and memorable day. We will remember many aspects of Venice and our visit due to the associations she created for us! Thank you for a wonderful experience. Make sure you take a tour with Simona when you are next in the magical city of Venezia!!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

Definitely one of the best tours I have done. She shared a greay deal of highly interesting knowledge. She also provides useful information about what to do in Venice and delivers a very entertaining tour. Highly recommend doing the walking tour with Simona

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed November 17, 2015

The highlight of our trip! I was out in touch with Simona after contacting the free walking tours and I am so glad I was. Yes taking a private your was more expensive but it was tailored exactly to our likes AND our speed. Simona was highly professional, but also warm and friendly and from first contact it was like planning to meet an old friend. Simona met us in our hotel lobby and checked with us the types of places we liked before commencing her tour. Because their was only two of us we managed to cover a lot of ground and Simona's deep knowledge of the city really brought the your to life. We had an as absolutely fantastic time!

Date of experience: November 2015