I would recommend B&B San Marco without reservation. I've just returned home and already ready to go back! The B&B is comfortable, charming, and convenient. The rooms are big and very clean; the antique furniture and eclectic artworks are gorgeous; the location is just minutes away from San Marco, the Arsenale, and the Giardini. It's the perfect place to stay, especially if you are visiting the Biennale. Alice and Marco are also extremely helpful and accommodating, making recommendations on what to see, how to get there, and where to eat. They make you truly feel "at home." I stayed in the Nonni room, I think, which does not have a balcony but does have a bathroom. The views out the window were excellent, though! The breakfast is also delicious---yogurts, croissants, and other pastries plus espresso, cappuccino, juice, and tea. I'm not sure you could find another place in Venice that is equivalent in quality and price. Book now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 cosy rooms overlooking the canal in central Venice, traditional b&b where residents really live and run since more than 12 years, friendly atmosphere the hosts dedicate time, information, advices for guests, and Marco is a real expert of Venice and grow up in the house :-) to travel low cost enjoing the real luxe: to live genuine experience of the local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your B&B San Marco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast San Marco
- b&b San Marco Hotel Venice