We stayed here for 5 days and could not have found a better place. The hotel was about 2 mins walk from the Rialto bridge and quite easy to find if you had down loaded the excellent instructions from the hotel's website. The breakfast was more than suitable and was restocked every day. The rooms were very clean and tidy and a pleasure for my son to have his bed made properly every day!!! Would stay here again and recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestigious dwelling of the noble Foscolo family, one of the most ancient Venetian dynasties and founders of the Most Serene Republic, this newly restored residence opens its doors to guests in its new role of upscale apartment-hotel. Ca' Foscolo is composed of spacious suites whose design and modern comfort meld with the gothic architecture of the courtyard whose the original well-head is decorated with bas-reliefs, and with the water entrance for guests who arrive by boat. At the ground floor of the palace, you will be welcomed in an elegant reception leading to the different apartments, which are located on two floors, each with a slightly different layout and named for a ship from the fleet of the Venetian Republic. The residence offers high quality service, and our staff, attentive and professional, will be at your disposal for useful information and suggestions for your stay in Venice. Strategically located in the heart of the city and easily reached by public and private transport, Ca' Foscolo overlooks a quiet Venetian square, a few steps from the Rialto Bridge and a few minutes from St. Mark's Square, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residence Ca' Foscolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Ca`Foscolo Hotel Venice
- Residenza Ca Foscolo Venice