Ca'Foscolo is an apart-hotel. The location is very good, few minutes from the Rialto stop. The service was awesome, giving a lot of information and very helpful with luggage.
There isn't an elevator, so it could be a trouble for some families. Despite that, the room is very spacious, clean bathroom and a huge living room. Ideal for big families or groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestigious dwelling of the noble Foscolo family, one of the most ancient Venetian dynasties and founders of the Most Serene Republic, this newly restored residence opens its doors to guests in its new role of upscale apartment-hotel. Ca' Foscolo is composed of spacious suites whose design and modern comfort meld with the gothic architecture of the courtyard whose the original well-head is decorated with bas-reliefs, and with the details of the entrance hall. At the ground floor of the palace, you will be welcomed in an elegant reception leading to the different apartments, which are located on three floors, each with a slightly different layout and named for a ship from the fleet of the Venetian Republic. The residence offers high quality service, and our staff, attentive and professional, will be at your disposal for useful information and suggestions for your stay in Venice. Strategically located in the heart of the city and easily reached by public and private transport, Ca' Foscolo overlooks a quiet Venetian square, a few steps from the Rialto Bridge and a few minutes from St. Mark's Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Ca' Foscolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Ca`Foscolo Hotel Venice
- Residenza Ca Foscolo Venice