“Magical Tiramisu!”
Review of I Tre Mercanti

I Tre Mercanti
Ranked #21 of 49 Quick Bites in Venice
Neighborhood: Castello
Description: A classy and friendly gourmet shop where Venetian residents and visitors alike can find the best ingredients of the Italian culinary tradition. You will also be able to taste our signature Tiramisu made fresh every hour live in the window of our shop and available also for take away. Our Tiramisu is one of the most recognized local treat for sweet lovers. Wether you like it with is classic chocolate and coffe flavor or you want to try one of our 25 experimental fusion recipes our Tiramisu will give you a big smile and complement the whole venetian experience. Please bear in mind that if you are planning to sneak some of our Tiramisu back in your hotel room or apartment we do offer Take Away ;-)
Reviewed July 20, 2016

In the magical city of Venice, I ate magical tiramisu at this food shop. I could meet one of the best tiramisus in the world. Classic tiramisu showed excellent balance among cocoa and sweet and soft cream. I would like to recommend strongly to visit this tiramisu shop.

1  Thank Kim_Creator
Write a reviewReviews (1,237)

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Well worth going in circles for 20 minutes trying to find this hidden gem.....we tried the Nutella and classic flavours, soooo good!! I can currently feel the taste coursing through my veins....will have to return for the raspberry and white choco flavour before we go!

Staff were very helpful in guiding us through their extensive wine collection

Definitely worth a visit:)

Reviewed July 20, 2016

The Tiramisu they serve has a lot of flavours! I tried the classic, passion fruit and pistachio flavour and it didn't fail my expectation. It was really awesome!!!! Would love to have some more!

Reviewed July 16, 2016

Tiramisu made fresh in front of you every 15 minutes, what more could you want?

Phenomenal, delicious, there aren't enough accolades...by far the best we have ever experienced.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Popped in after a lunch somewhere else to have Tiramisu for desert. Not disappointed. Had traditional, mango and raspberry - all delicious. Hope to go back for pistachio before we leave.

1  Thank couz16