“Amazing Tiramisu!”
Review of I Tre Mercanti

I Tre Mercanti
Ranked #21 of 49 Quick Bites in Venice
Neighborhood: Castello
Description: A classy and friendly gourmet shop where Venetian residents and visitors alike can find the best ingredients of the Italian culinary tradition. You will also be able to taste our signature Tiramisu made fresh every hour live in the window of our shop and available also for take away. Our Tiramisu is one of the most recognized local treat for sweet lovers. Wether you like it with is classic chocolate and coffe flavor or you want to try one of our 25 experimental fusion recipes our Tiramisu will give you a big smile and complement the whole venetian experience. Please bear in mind that if you are planning to sneak some of our Tiramisu back in your hotel room or apartment we do offer Take Away ;-)
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

If you love Tiramisu, you have to try this place! It is one of (if not the) best I have had. They make it fresh multiple times a day and have some very interesting flavors as well. A "must try" in Venice!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,189)

Reviewed July 10, 2016

It's true, this is the best Tiramisu around. I went of the classic and it lived up to the hype. My husband had a macaroon and said that was also wonderful. Make sure you treat yourself when in Venice!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2016

I don't usually even like tiramisu but this tasted beautiful.the displays were lovely.simple little shop in a back street.grab one if you are passing.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

enjoyed freshly made tiramisu. I would advice to watch the guy in the entrance of the shop producing tiramisu slowly and carefully

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

They have 4 flavours daily, the first day I went I manage to try the classic and the amaretto one, it was so delicious. I wanted to try out more flavours so I came along the following day again, I was lucky enough to taste the matcha flavoured one. The tiramisu are freshly made daily which you actually get to see them make it by the front of the shop. The shop also sell lots of other bits and bobs, so even if you're not a tiramisu fan, it's definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: April 2016