Wow! What a treat! This tastefully converted monastery has character and atmosphere galore. We initially thought being on giudecca island (straight across the water from st Marc's) was a let down BUT it turned out to be a wonderful retreat from the huge crowds. Our very own shuttle boat every 1/2 hr ( driven by the most Devine young Italian man I have to say) made us feel like we had our very own boat charter. The staff were very pleasant & helpful especially in the restaurant- very friendly & sweet. Too many pluses to mention- bed turned down was such a spoil, the beautiful gardens, the peace & quiet, the cosy couches in the sitting room being served pots if tea by the fire, spa facilities, the view, the decor, the breakfast with amazing wall mural.. Just magnifico!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladio Hotel & SPA is an amazing building designed in the 16th century by the world-renowned Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. The property is a rare jewel in Venice, with its 58 elegant guest rooms and 21 spacious Suites and Junior Suites, a private garden and breathtaking lagoon views. It is located on the Giudecca Island just across the basin from the word-famous sister properties Bauer Hotel and Bauer Il Palazzo. BAUER.Palladio Hotel & Spa has a warm and welcoming decor with a soft color palette of pastels. Each of its spacious rooms is beautifully detailed with the finest paint decoration and tapestries, while still maintaining its original identity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palladio Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bauer Palladio Hotel And Spa
- Bauer Palladio Hotel Venice
- Bauer Palladio Venice