I was very happy with my choice. Located in Giudecca island few minutes from noisy San Marco square, but in total peace. I love it! Do not get scared is an island....Venice is 110 island everything is an island!
The hotel was great and service also. Was great after walk thru the crowded street close to San Marco to come back to the hotel by 5 min water boat taxi (...there is no car taxis in Venice), and feel the peace of Giudecca streets and restaurants. Kid and us love the boat ride every day.
The building is a beautiful palace with all the great hilton accommodation. My next visit to Venice I will repite the same hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton