Stayed here for the carnival 2014 . The building is an old mill and sits tall and proud overlooking the grand canal.
The bellboys were efficient and the check in was swift.
The team ensures we had a room with a view overlooking the canal and the room didn't fail to impress. From the high ceiling to the bay window overlooking the canal the room was superb.
Regular maid service is welcome and the room is cleaned well. The tv needs to be looked at, didn't really work but a time away from the tv did us good.
As gold members we had access to the executive lounge. Small selection of food and drinks is a nice compliment to the canal views . My only criticism is that this area really should be a child free zone, the screaming kids did nothing to help us relax. And I saw a dog casually walking though with their owner , again for me a no no , especially as food is in proximity.
The shuttle to San Marco is handy if a little infrequent as we like. Per half hour would be handy and , a shaded place to stand when the venice weather is having a rainy day would also be welcomed.
The hotel delivers exactly what to expect from the hilton brand . And the management team did everything to make sure we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of Giudecca Island, a thriving artistic centre of Venice, stands a modern Venetian Masterpiece. The Molino Stucky, once a flourishing flourmill, is now internationally recognised as one of Italy’s iconic pieces of industrial architecture. Beautifully restored, it now houses a hotel unlike any other, offering a different view of Venice. A bold statement, with 379 rooms and suites, the hotel manages to balance intimacy with scale. A place of comforting guest bedrooms and unrivalled restaurants, ballrooms and meeting areas. Guests enjoy the best of both worlds. A short, five-minute boat ride from the heart of Venice, Giudecca Island provides peaceful respite from the intensity of the city and is exceptionally well served by easy access to the airport and rail station. If all this isn’t enough then there is the largest spa in Venice, outstanding service, fine dining, rooftop pool and bar with breath-taking views over the city and shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton