We stayed here from 28th December and left on the 1st Jan. It was our first time in Venice and found this a good hotel as a base to find our way round. The food was good and we had the new year gala dinner which was great but at 6 courses a little too much. Only think that stopped me giving it a 5 was that the free water taxi to / from the hotel was often full so unless you want to wait for an hour you need to take the local transport. In the end we decided to buy a two day pass which was a well worth it as it got us to see more of Venice. We would recommend a water front room if you can get one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton