I went to the Molino Stucky for a conference. It is a large hotel (not everyone's taste maybe) and a bit of a trip away from the main part of Venice. However, this slight inconvenience and the size are worth it as the hotel has everything you need; good, modern, quiet rooms, a great roof top bar and pool, and a handy and free shuttle boat service to Piazza San Marco to name a few. The business faciltiies are good and they are quite separate from the main hotel, so workers and holidaymakers dont impact on each other!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton