Had a great stay which dates included my my birthday. All the staff were fantasic and could not do enough for you. The hotel is very different to most hotels and this just made our visit more enjoyable, love the boat trips from the hotel to St. Marks.
On the day of my birthday got back to our room to find a bottle of wine and a cake, how nice was that (how did they know?). Hope to visit again soon, thank's Molino Stucky Hilton for a great holiday and birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton