Our family of four stayed (including 2 teenage boys) for 5 nights for our 25th anniversary trip. Upon our arrival, there was a bottle of Prosecco, glasses and a lovely note waiting for us - thank you! We booked the 5th floor, 2 room apartment (room 503, I think) and it was beyond my expectations. It was 2 very large rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen area (which we didn't use) and a washer/dryer combo (which we did use and it was very handy but slow). We did appreciate being able to use the fridge and dishes at no charge. There was a view from every window. Every afternoon, we enjoyed watching the gondolas (and often, listening to the accompanying musicians). This hotel was in a perfect location and we were easily able to walk everywhere. The staff was friendly and helpful. This place is a true gem in the heart of Venice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Nozio Netplan srl so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice