I stayed in Corte Grimani recently. It is a small place very close to Piazza San Marco. The hotel has large rooms and has a very homely feel to it. The owners are very kind and helpful. The location is awesome.
We took the river taxi from the station and it took us about 20 minutes and 70 Euros. ( We did not bargain)
Its good value for your buck. There is microwave, hot plate, washing machine. We had to pay a little extra for cooking but it was reasonable and worth it.
Overall very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice