We were traveling with my husband & myself, a son, spouse and two children and daughter & spouse and two children. This place was perfect. We each got an apartment overlooking the canal with the extra room perfect for the children. We made use of the washer/dryer as we had been traveling some prior to our arrival. Arrival and departure by water taxi right to the door was a breeze. We loved that we saw so much gondola traffic as that is part of the color and ambience that is Venice. The concierges could not have been more helpful and picked out good places for us to go for meals, even had umberellas to loan when showers came.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice