There were 5 of us, so the water taxi from the airport wasn't ridiculously more than the "bus": Definitely recommended if you are arriving after a long flight, as it drops you at the door (at least it did for us, others say differently), rather than a winding walk lugging luggage from San Marco (closer to the hotel) or Rialto (shorter vaporetto ride if you're coming from the train station side). Everything worked. The full kitchen is extra, but unless you really want to cook, enough is provided for you to get by without it. It's in an upscale shopping area, so "easy" food for the jet-lagged isn't obvious, but they're happy to help at the desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice