We stayed at Residence Corte Grimani for four nights in a spacious two bedroom apartment. As a family group of three generations, the accommodation was ideal - grandparents in one room with en suite, us and two children in the other bedroom, also en suite, which was very spacious. We chose not to open the kitchen, but still had access to fridge, kettle, sink, cutlery, plates and cups so easy to make a quick snack for the children when needed. The location was superb, one of our daughters spent most of her time waving at the gonolas in the canal right below the window. Staff at the hotel were fantastic, even helping with great advice when aqua alta struck! We had a fantastic stay, in two minds about recommending - perhaps we should keep this gem to ourselves!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Nozio Netplan srl and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice