I booked this because of the good reviews on this site and was not disappointed. We had a two bedroom apartment, which was very clean, spacious and well appointed. We also chose not to have the kitchen unlocked as I had no intention of cooking when there were so many places to try the fabulous Italian food literally on the doorstep. The hotel is only a two minute walk from St Mark's Square so the situation is excellent. We chose to take a water taxi from the airport , a pricey option at 110 euros, but in my opinion well worth it as there was no waiting around and the trip was only about 20 minutes and we were dropped right at the door. The hotel staff are excellent, friendly and informative and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would book again if I have the good fortune to return to Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice