$446
  • Room Service
$215
$185
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$374
Agoda.com
$248
$195
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

$297
$223
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Savoia & Jolanda(Venice)
$298
$235
$313
$234
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $304/night.

All reviewslagoon viewbreakfast roomgrand canaltop floorwater busexcellent locationst marks squaresmall hotelfew minutes walkfirst floorsan marco squarewatching the worldblue linestay in venicelarge bathroomvaporetto stopsham
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I tried to booked this hotel for my fiancé 30th birthday but was told my card wouldn’t go through. 2 weeks later I booked another hotel to then find out a week later this hotel and used my card details and tried again. I called them up and they said they were unable to give me a refund so I asked if I could stay another time as this had cost me 700 euros. They were unable to help me in anyway and was rude on the phone. They called to ask if I was coming and I said I couldn’t as I had another hotel booked in which case they would give my room to someone else. I went to see the hotel and it was very run down so would avoid this at all cost. Why go somewhere expensive for holidays and get rude staff when there are so many better places to stay!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2018

We were a party of 9 ladies, in Venice to celebrate a 50th birthday. All the staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough to help you. They very kindly organised a birthday cake and also gave us two bottles of complimentary Prosecco! The rooms were beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. I was in room 304, which was huge. Open the shutters in the morning and you are greeted with wonderful views of the lagoon and at least a couple of times a day, you will see one of the huge cruise liners coming into port, what an amazing sight! The hotel is perfectly located, just 5 minutes’ walk from St Mark’s Square. I cannot recommend this hotel enough and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank CLAIRESD2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018

To find a hotel like this in a place as busy and crowded as Venice is exceptional. The staff were so hospitable from the first communication on booking to our departure. The rooms are so fitting with Venice - magical and like being on a movie set with the decor matching the past. Yet clean, modern and comfortable. The bathroom was large and added to the stunning level of detail. There was a safe, and security is excellent with the lift even being key operated. The hotel is a prime location, but 10 minutes walk from the main square giving a bit more space. The directions to the hotel via waterbus from the train station and then from the main stop 1 minute away to the airport were perfect. The reception staff were so helpful. Everything in this hotel is geared to be a tribute to music, the name is very fitting. We stayed facing the courtyard - considering you will see Venice waterways all day, this is a better option as then less noise. In fact it was silent when we slept. The bed was extremely comfortable. I would love to give it 6/5 if that was possible. Would love to come back.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing stay. We had two rooms on the 4th floor with incredible views of the water. The rooms have character. They are cousy. One them had skylights and wood everywhere. Staff were friendly, helpful, nice and most importantly very honest. I forget 2000$ cash in the safe and only realized the day after. I called them from florence and they were nice enough to check and hold it for me. Im very happy we found this hotel :)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2018

We booked a top floor room for five nights. On our arrival the room smelled awful...liked a backed up toilet. The receptionist said it was the Lagoon. We noted that no other palce in or out of the hotel smelled foul. We were moved to a room in the annex for the night. The next morning the room we had booked continued to smell bad and we were told it was because of the air conditioning unit. Later that day we were given a third explanation for the odor...obviously, they either did not know or did not care. We elected to remain in annex for our entire stay.
The room in the Annex was not as spacious as the room we booked. It was on a lower floor, it did not have cooking facilities, and it did not have a balcony, which we were particularly looking forward to using. We asked the manager for a discount since we had booked into a more expensive room (I had made the mistake of paying in full in advance). I pointed out that we were returning guests, having stayed at Tribute several times prior. He said I would have to contact the owner, which I did. The owner considered the matter until we were safely gone, then decided not to comply. Clearly, being a return customer had no impact.
I would not stay at this place if it were free.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple