We stayed here in August 2013 for four nights in a Standard Lagoon Double Room. Room was on the top floor (4th) of the hotel with breathtaking views over the lagoon and surrounding areas. The room had a small balcony where we ate our breakfast every morning! Just to ring down to the reception and order what we wanted and 5-10 minutes later up came the breakfast, perfect. Staff were very friendly and could help with anything. Hotel is perfectly situated in Venice and close to everything of interest. Water busses stopped nearly outside the hotel (Arsenale). So if you want a hotel in Venice don't forget to look at this one, you won't regret it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most beautiful and central part of Venice, at three minutes from Piazza San Marco, the Palazzo Ducale, the Bridge of Sighs and the Church of La Salute, it overlooks the lagoon and its rooms have a spectacular view of the basin of San Marco.The nicely decorated rooms give the feeling of being in an exclusive setting. The elegant baroque design typical of the Venetian style combined with a high and modern comfort, plentiful breakfast, and the constant help of our staff will allow you to spend an unforgettable stay in our wonderful city. All the rooms are with bathroom inside, telephone, Tv, safe, air-conditioning, Set preparing tea and coffee, internet wireless, rich breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your A Tribute To Music reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Tribute To Music Hotel Venice
- a Tribute To Music Venice