Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,131 results
All reviews lovely hotel minute walk quiet location water taxi off the beaten track hotel bar bars and restaurants upgraded to a junior suite eggs and bacon the hustle and bustle croissants real venice glass factory main attractions train station vaporetto stop canal view
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2019

Excellent hotel with a very attentive staff. The rooms are first-class and the breakfast was top-notch. The hotel bar was very nice.
The property is very clean.
A great location with a very short walk from the water-taxi stop.

2  Thank MarkD111
Reviewed September 24, 2019

We have just spent 4 nights at this hotel and were very impressed with it. The location is away from the hustle and bustle of the city. A very quiet location. The rooms are beautifully decorated and ALL the staff are excellent. We found the breakfast very good with lots of choice. We were disappointed that the hotel do not provide tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
We would certainly return to this hotel and recommend it to others.

2  Thank default032520207
Reviewed September 18, 2019

LOVED this hotel. Beautiful rooms, we had a canal view and it did not disappoint. The staff was friendly and attentive, even recognized my birthday with a gift. Breakfast was really good. We like the location being a bit off the beaten path, were close enough to get anywhere we wanted but just a bit off the busy Venice areas for a great relaxing feel. Room was huge, beautifully decorated, the bathroom was huge and again, rather upscale. LOVED it.

2  Thank mklawson1971
Reviewed September 18, 2019

The room we were given was a great size and was thoroughly clean. The hotel isn't slap centre in the tourist trap areas which suited us well and was easily walkable to everywhere on the island. Would definitely return.

2  Thank edin27
Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

We booked this Hotel 2 rooms 4 adults, and paid via a booking agency, that sadly ceased trading and had not passed on our payment but cancelled our booking.

We contacted the hotel the following day by phone and asked if we could book based on the original booking and the original price offered. We could not discuss this over the phone and was asked to put it in a email.

Sadly the reply confirmed that was not agreeable and the offer was 10% of the current internet price. We established other prices from similar Hotels and took an average price and asked if they would accept that. I followed that up with another call, The reservation manager was pleasant and explained the Hotel management decision but it appears that there was no flexibility.

On the basis that the original price agreed was accepted and that there was only 12 hours between the cancellation by the booking agents and me contacting the Hotel I was disappointed. I feel they could have made our experience less painful having already paid once to be presented with a cost considerably more than the original booking and more than other hotels viewed. We have subsequently booked elsewhere having found an alternative, but not with the Hotel we had wished to celebrate my friends birthday and our Wedding anniversary.

While I can’t comment on the accommodation, its position, facility and hospitality, I can comment on what I feel was the lack of flexibility from the management in the position we found ourselves. Just being directed to their web site I expected more having read the reviews of others, this did not come up to my personal expectations.

Trip type: Traveled with friends