3 night stay in early November. Room cleaned daily and a good standard of room although small. Its located in a small alley so easy to miss on first visit. Location is good for water taxies,Bus and Train station.
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was good .
I would say this is a budget hotel and on that note Breks,just to the right of the alley is excellent value for meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he Merchant of Venice is a splendid and completely refurbished hotel, graceful and warm with Venetian furniture of the 700. Our hotel is situated in the heart of the city, just 200 metres from the railway station and 5 minutes from the airport. All rooms are clean and cosy with bath or shower in each room. Amenities include: air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and internet access. We offer a rich buffet breakfast and excursions to the island of Murano From the railway station S.Lucia walk down Lista di Spagna for about 100mt. Turn left at Calle della Misericordia (the 2nd one). From the autopark Tronchetto and Piazzale Roma :busboat and get off at Ferrovia (rail station) or 5 minutes walking crossing the brandnew Costituzione's bridge and then passing by the railway station. Walk down Lista di Spagna and oyu'll find us in Calle della Misericordia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Il Mercante di Venezia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Mercante Di Venezia Hotel Venice
- Il Mercante Di Venezia Venice