All reviews mark's square great hosts three rooms gelato room was large private courtyard stay in venice major sites spent nights perfect location each morning would definitely stay here again san marco riccardo directions elevator accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2019

As I am reading all of Corte Campana's reviews I couldn’t agree more with them. Everything said here is accurate and true.
Riccardo and Grace are just the greatest hosts. All the ingredients of a memorable stay in Venice are reunited because of their warmth, advices and tips as well as the fantastic location.
We spent 5 nights at the Corte Campana during the Carnaval and stayed in the confortable and quiet Brothers Room. We appreciated being in the middle of the action and yet very safe at night!
I recommend staying here to those looking for a friendly place in Venice and I hope to stay here again very soon.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Myriam O
Reviewed February 28, 2019

My daughter and I recently spent four nights at the Corte Campana with Riccardo & Grace. I cannot overstate how gracious and helpful the hosts, Riccardo & Grace, are and how much they care about their guests' time in Venice. We stayed in the "Brothers Room", which was incredibly spacious, clean and charming. (Loved the chandelier!) The daily breakfast was Italian style and very good, but the time and care given to the guests during breakfast is what makes this place amazing. Riccardo & Grace spend the breakfast hour with their guests providing maps, directions, recommendations and invaluable advice about the tourist experience. They genuinely care about their guests' time in Venice and are willing to answer any and all questions! The location of the B&B is ideal - central to the most popular sites in Venice, yet tucked into a courtyard so it is nice and quiet. I can honestly say that our stay at the Corte Campana, and our hosts' generous hospitality, made this trip to Venice the most wonderful and memorable experience I have had traveling in Europe.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Staying with Riccardo and Grace was such a Joy!
They ensured our care above and beyond!
My friend and I couldn’t have asked for more!!
I’m picky and I was WOW’d!
Great hosts, great location, great ambiance!

Room tip: All the rooms are great
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Rick and Grace went above and beyond as our hosts in Venice, and the B&B enchanted us completely. We enjoyed the comfortable room, the delightful location, and their helpful recommendations for restaurants, gelato, and walking routes to maximize our limited time in Venice. We will be back for sure.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2018

We recently visited Venice and stayed at the B&B Corte Campana. We use Rick Steves guide books almost every where we go in Europe and this B&B is probably one of his best recommendations we've found.

It's about a 2 minute walk from Piazza San Marco.

Ricardo and Grace were fantastic hosts. We were shown where the best restaurants are as well as where to get the best gelato!

The rooms are located overlooking a private courtyard - thus making for the quietest 3 nights we had all vacation.

We can't say enough positive things about Corte Campana!

Room tip: Book early, there are three rooms but all face quiet courtyard.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple