All reviews mark's square great hosts three rooms gelato room was large private courtyard stay in venice major sites spent nights perfect location each morning would definitely stay here again san marco riccardo directions elevator accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We spent 8 nights with hosts Riccardo and Grace. Grace first experienced Venice as a tourist so she understands how to explain things to a first timer. Riccardo grew up in this magnificent home and he sees everything through the eyes of a native Venetian. The combination is unbeatable. They help you avoid Venice's frustrations and enhance your experience and appreciation of this most beautiful city. The bedrooms are huge, baths well-appointed and the sitting/breakfast room a lovely place to gather at the beginning and end of the day. You get the feeeling you are part of the family and that they would do just about anything for their guests. The location is superb and easy to get to. I recommend it most highly and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Venice.

Room tip: Elevator on 1st floor. The rating buttons aren't working for me. 5's all round.
Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Riccardo and Grace are just the sweetest! This B&B is in an excellent location, situated a few minutes away from Piazza San Marco. Ricardo and Grace were so friendly, funny and helpful; it felt like we were staying with family.

The room was very clean, the bathroom had all necessary amenities and the breakfast was always fantastic.

Venice was absolutely stunning; staying here made it perfect. See you soon!

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017

My husband and I stayed in the Parents' Room for 3 nights in August. Riccardo & Grace were welcoming from the first time we contacted them, they offered lots of advice and guidance on navigating Venice as a local, and shared the history of their family home. The room is simple, large, and airy - no TV, and good wifi. Breakfast was Italian style and basic, and they even heated milk for my husband's coffee. Location can't be beat - close enough to St Mark's Square to be near, but far enough not to feel like you're in tourist central. Would stay again.

Room tip: Parents' Room is tucked away in the corner, with en-suite bath.
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2017

This was our first stop in our Tour of Italy and we could not have made a better choice. The B&B is located just off one of the many canals and is a beautiful, old Venetian building. Our room was spacious and comfortable, and we loved the traditional feel that was topped off by the painted ceiling. Ric and Grace were amazing hosts, who took time to review the best ways to get around the city, suggest places to visit, and the best values to be found. Ric also called his friend and got us a same day reservation at an amazing restaurant. Their warmth, helpfulness, and advice made our trip one to remember. If we are ever lucky enough to return, we will surely be staying with Ric and Grace!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend B&B Corte Campana, most especially because it comes with very gracious and knowledgeable hosts in Grace and Riccardo. The room was large and comfortable. The air conditioning worked well. I stayed in the room that had the bathroom down the hall, but I had no problem with that. As a single woman traveling alone, I felt very safe! The location was very convenient! I even carried in 2 suitcases and it wasn't bad. Make sure you download and follow the directions they send!

The best part of my stay was visiting with Riccardo and Grace, hearing some history and learning the secrets of sightseeing on the island. They had the best recommendations for sightseeing, eating and shopping, and they were fun to visit with too! I highly recommend scheduling a stay with Riccardo and Grace!

Date of stay: June 2017