All reviews mark's square great hosts three rooms gelato room was large private courtyard stay in venice major sites spent nights perfect location each morning would definitely stay here again san marco riccardo directions elevator accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

I suggest Corte Campana to visit the most beautiful city in the world. It's located in the heart of the city next to the main monuments and attractions. The owner Riccardo is helpful. The b&b is also really clean!!!

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Wastedyouth1
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

The location is great for getting to San Marco and Rialto. Riccardo and Grace are fabulous hosts and are full of great suggestions. They suggested several things for us to do, and we were not disappointed by any of them.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2017

I stayed at the Corte Campana in the 3 Sisters Room with my Mother and Sister for two nights this holiday season. Venice was our first stop in a whirlwind tour of Italy to Florence, Pompeii, Rome and Cinque Terre. The hospitality Ric & Grace provided during our stay at Corte Campana was unparalleled by any other accommodations we had throughout the duration of our trip, as was the cozy charm of the dining room decorated for the Holiday season.

My experience was a testament to the outstanding service Ric and Grace provide. As a vegan, I was apprehensive about visiting Italy. Ric & Grace amended the breakfasts choices for me with vegan biscuits & croissants, and I was sent away the extras that made for an emergency snack throughout our week. Also, they came to my rescue when I committed the sin of the unsavvy traveler and left my phone on a Trenitalia. While I was on a layover in Frankfurt Ric and Grace picked my phone up from the station and mailed it across the world to me. Going above and beyond the bounds of host requirements they reunited me with my photos from the trip and I'm forever grateful!

I wholeheartedly recommend the 3 Sisters Room for it's Venetian charm, but also for its lovely hosts that call Corte Campana home.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lizjuneobrien
Reviewed January 10, 2017

We will always appreciate the friendly hospitality and advise that Ricardo had to offer about Venice. The location, and place was perfect, super clean and charming. We Stayed in March of 2016. We have been meaning to write a review for months. The experience was so good that we had to make sure we wrote a positive review even though it was months ago. Ricardo gave us some rain booties to wear on account of the high water and we appreciated it. It was really great to get excellent advise as to where to go and to help schedule our plans for the lovely city of Venice. If we return it would be a must to re visit.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2017

We spent our Christmas holiday week at Corte Campana and had a ball. As if Venice didn't have enough charm to offer, Ric and Grace made our vacation even more pleasurable. The Parents Room is of ample size and comfortable, and the B&B is conveniently located. But the best part of our stay was the morning Ric and Grace Hour during breakfast. At 8:15, the bell sounds gently, summoning us from our room for croissants and hot espresso. Shortly thereafter, Ric and Grace arrive with a cheerful buongiorno, to find out about the previous day's activities and provide advice for the new day. The recommendations are not stock sightseeing suggestions, but ideas based on what they come to understand about their individual guests. The R & G hour is punctuated with Ric's ready laughter and very helpful information from Grace, who loves Venetian history. We were there for the food, and every single one of their suggestions was superb! This should be the first choice for any traveler to Venice, but particularly the uninitiated.

Date of stay: December 2016