All reviews mark's square great hosts three rooms gelato room was large private courtyard stay in venice major sites spent nights perfect location each morning would definitely stay here again san marco riccardo directions elevator accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2016

We stayed for 3 nights at Corte Campana in Venice and had a wonderful time. Our room was clean, quiet and huge. Riccardo and Grace took the time each morning to help us plan our day and highlight our routes on the map so we wouldn't get lost. I can't imagine a nicer place to stay. We highly recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

A friend and I started our month long vacation in Venice here at this wonderful B&B. Ric and Grace were helpful with recommending good food and gelato too. If you do overpack (I did) Ric called a friend (Andre) who came to pick up our suitcases to take to the water bus! What a relief! Thank you for everything!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I stayed here for 4 nights with my 10 yr. old grandson. Perfect location that is close to many sights but quiet for sleeping. The owners, Ric and Grace are gracious hosts and helped us with recommendations for sights and eateries and navigating Venice.

Breakfast was ample for sightseeing and travel. I enjoyed talking with the other guests at breakfast.

I would definitely recommend B&B Corte Campana to family and friends and would definitely stay here again if and when I return to Venice to explore some more.

Room tip: I would stay in any of their rooms.
Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank Nonaleyone
Reviewed August 13, 2016

Traveling with three generations can be difficult to please everyone. Our stay with Riccardo and Grace was very easy. My mom has mobility issues and the elevator was a great benefit as well as being located within a block walk from St. Marks Square, water taxi stop and ample dining opportunities. As light sleepers we found the quietness of our stay relaxing. There is a small fridge to store your food, which is good for teenagers. Riccardo and Grace were available to answer any questions we had and offered suggestions that were meant to enhance our stay in Venice. We never stay anywhere else when we revisit Venice in the future.

Room tip: There is no bad room here. One room has a bathroom down the short hallway but not really a big deal.
Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Ann H
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Riccardo & Grace are amazing hosts! We felt like we were treated like family.
My daughter and I were able to find this B&B easily using the directions on their website.
Riccardo recommended a very nice restaurant for us and a great place to get gelato, we were not disappointed.
The room was very large and very cozy. We had the view of the courtyard, which was lovely. The beds were very comfortable and we slept well.
Because the tour we booked was earlier than the time breakfast is normally served, Riccardo and Grace were gracious to serve it early.
We will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2016