“Very good gelati!”

Ranked #27 of 86 Dessert in Venice
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Grom is on the right hand side of the main Strada Novo which runs through Cannaregio to the Guglie Bridge. I had hazelnut and pistachio flavours. Both were excellent. The man in the shop spoke very good English and was helpful.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Environmentally friendly place with delicious gelato. There are also franchises near Campo San Polo and throughout Italy. My daughter and I shared a large cup with three flavors. At 3,50 €, it was a good value.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We just happened to walk past Grom and thought we'd give the gelato a try. I'm so glad we did because it's delicious! Their gelato is really rich and creamy, and you can certainly tell they use quality ingredients. I had a piccolo cone with bacio and nougat while my husband had lemon and extra dark chocolate. All flavourals were divine!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I got gelato from here twice during our trip to Venice and enjoyed all the flavors I had: chocolate, nougat, Stracciatella, and espresso coffee. On my second trip, I had a cone with the delicious homemade whipped cream (pana?) on top. Despite the chilly weather, it was worth it to have this gelato. It tasted like true gelato and not a tourist trap at all. The workers were very nice explaining the flavors that we didn't understand and letting us sample.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I think I had Grom 11 times in my eight day trip to Italy. Stracchatella (sp?) is by far my favorite. I don't really know what else there is to say about Grom.