Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia
$284
NH Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $318/night.

$358
$232
$188
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$199
$125
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

Hotel Savoia & Jolanda(Venice)
$255
Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
$280
$124
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$937
$775
Agoda.com
1,519 results
All reviewsrialto bridgewater taxicomfort roomspa facilitiesjunior suitebeautiful hoteldisney storesteam roomclassic roomhotel restaurantgondola ridemarble bathroomperfect locationsmall canalminute walkcanal viewmurano glass
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Hotel Ai Reali is a palace as you enter the hotel you see finest paintings on the wall the furniture & colour on the wall make you so calm it is very peaceful & delight place as well very clean, Hotel staff is very helpful and rooms very ample clean wash room, spa & sauna was very good all the facilities were best would like to visit Venice again and will stay in this beautiful hotel.

Room Tip: if you're going with your friends & want to get some good sleep take comfort room small but very quite & relaxing.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Agha M
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I AM TEMPTED TO JUST COPY THE GRACIOUS THINGS EVERYONE ELSE HAS SAID ABOUT THIS HOTEL. It is of the standard I expect of a hotel anywhere in the world. Cleanliness -spotless. Staff – polite and very natural. Meals – exceptional. Spa and associated facilities– everything you pay for is worth it! Take my word for it.
I am often a sole traveller with a limited budget but know when I am getting value for money and if I am, then I spend accordingly.
My stay here in mid March was an extravagant (for me) two nights and I look back and have nothing but praise for this hotel.
I dined in real style…why would you bother to look beyond the delightful hotel restaurant when the meals are comparably priced and so very good!
The bar was a congenial place. Quiet or noisy – fun or serious – as any good bar should be.
A separate TV room to compliment the one in your room.
The Reali Wellness spa kept me soothed and relaxed for hours. Arrive, pay your euro and stay…and stay. Copious drinks and fruit on hand. Towels, gowns, footwear provided.
My massage the next day was equally wonderful and all I expected.
To be in Venice is wonderful – to be in the Hotel Ai Reali is everything you could wish for at this fabulous destination.…I recall the peace and comfort in my room, day and night. I have a sleep disorder and could not believe I slept so soundly overnight in my darkened blissful room.
Isn’t this what a hotel should provide? Hotel Ai Reali do it superbly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank jenhite
Reviewed March 25, 2013

While just blocks from the Rialto Bridge and the Piazza San Marco, the hotel is a peaceful and beautiful oasis that represents the best of Venice. We booked the junior suite and the room we received far exceeded our expectations. It was literally a palace! The staff was attentive and terrific, everything was great. We ate in the hotel restaurant (Alle Cornone) and it was clearly a five star Venetian dining experience. Fabulous menu, great service, lovely ambiance. Highly recommend the hotel AND the restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Maxhalley
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I booked the hotel online for the wife's birthday after reading a few good reviews - no hardcore research but just chose on instinct. All expectations were surpassed. Location is amazing, as you are literally two minutes from Rialto bridge and the square.

The hotel is brand new (opened in dec 2012), and everything is pristine. The rooms are very luxurious. The staff were all really friendly and helpful. A nice touch was that they sent champagne and strawberries to our room on my wife's birthday. They also arranged a gondola pick up right from the hotel entrance.

Got to say that the hotel did everything to make our stay pleasant and they succeeded. I know that if we were to revisit Venice I have no doubt that I would stay here again. That I think is the best compliment you could give a hotel.

It's advertised as a four star hotel, and it depends on your personal expectation, but being well travelled, I would say it is at least a four star.

I also think that it will not be too long before this hotel gets so many good reviews and gains in popularity that it will always be fully booked and maybe the room prices will rise...so if you are thinking of going now book this hotel fast to take advantage of the VERY reasonable prices.

I give EVERYTHING about this hotel a 5 out of 5.

• Stayed: March 2013
6  Thank Rish_and_Taj
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed 3 nights and I don't have enough good things to say about this hotel. Great location, easy to get to from the allilaguna boat and the boat stop is right beside the Rialto bridge. Walk left out the front door and into the twisting passageways to a slice of great pizza and then on past myriad shops to the Basillica di San Marco and piazza San Marco. Molto bene!!! We liked the fact that it's back from the grand canal and busy side streets. Very polite and helpful wait staff. After a surprised "Six? All at once?" over the fact that we needed wifi for 6 devices (yes, all at the same time) we got the passwords, got connected, got caught up, got to work. Bravissimi!!! We had arrived a little early, our room wasn't ready yet, were very tired from the long plane ride and we needed to get some work done quickly, right then! I can't stress enough how important it was for us to get online and working at a nice couch at that moment! Fantastic, very clean, spacious and comfortable room/bed/bath! A nice couch to lounge on and a table to sit at to work. Also, excellent morning breakfast! We didn't try the restaurant but heard it was excellent. We didn't have time for the wellness center either so I won't comment on that. We'll definitely be going back! It's just a question of when and I think we'll take the private water taxi next time and have it take us right to the door. Dropped off at your hotel by private boat? Somebody pinch me...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business