“As someone said; "A great place to get squiffy".” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Caffe' Brasilia

Caffe' Brasilia
Ranked #259 of 1,365 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: San Marco
Lancashire
“As someone said; "A great place to get squiffy".”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Have visited here on last two trips to Venice. Great cocktails and friendly service and by Venetian standards the prices are not too high. Fully recommend.

• Visited November 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Ottawa, Canada
“A quiet corner oasis in San Marco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Our favorite place for morning cappucino with a warm croissant. A small, welcoming caffe tucked into a quiet corner of San Marco. Under the awnings one could sit outdoors, even in the rain. At the end of a day filled with walking and being amazed at every turn in this amazing city, it was an oasis of calm, perfect for that before-dinner and requisite Aperol spritz. Grazie!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Podorozhi
“Warm, welcoming ... And punchy !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

A good place to have a typical chocolate or a wine break in San Marco. Staff is welcoming and punchy, speaking almost every language ! Small room, small terrace, music, local people and tourists. Definitely a good mixture.

Adelaide, Australia
“A nice corner for a brief respite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

in my trip to Italy, I did not have a bad experience here, unlike some other reviewers. Actually, each time I went in, I found the waiters quite accommodating. The finger pastries are delicious, and unlike some establishments, I was allowed to sit and lounge around as long as I wanted. I visited in summer, so it was quite hot and the place had a relaxed atmosphere.
I really enjoyed the 'Dersuttone'- and espresso with bailey's, milk cream and coca; for only 2,50 euros, this was not a bad price. I'd definitely recommend people stopping by!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
United Kingdom
“We will never go back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We found the staff at Caffe` Brasilia very rude. They did not want me to use the toilet. They told me to go to the public toilets, and pay for using them! I asked for some mineral water and they gave me a glass bottle but they did not let me take it away although I paid for it! They said it is forbidden to carry glass bottles! I think they are recycling them to get the money back! We will never go back to that awful place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
Brasilia W, Proprietario at Caffe' Brasilia, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
We are really sorry, but what happened is very difficult for us to believe. We ran the bar since 1997 and we never sold glass bottle of water(we only sell plastic ones)! Are you sure you came to Brasilia Wine caffè and not to another bar?