“Excellent value, great salads! ”
Review of Caffe' Brasilia

Caffe' Brasilia
Ranked #342 of 1,462 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: San Marco
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

It would appear the TripAdvisor location is a few streets of, so when we finally found this place we were ravenous!

We had two huge salads, drinks and bread, and still got change from ?20!

I was advised to order from the counter, the chap serving was very pleasant, but had strong views on what I should choose! After advising him I didn't eat meat, I allowed myself to be led - I wasn't disappointed.

Would liked to have had more food here, but we were pressed for time, but would recommend for a lighter lunch or those on a budget.

1  Thank alistaircunningham

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We found this by luck, it is tucked away but what a find. great coffee, great cakes and also putting up with my feeble attempts at Italian. This is used by a lot of locals but we were made to feel very welcome

Reviewed May 27, 2013

After poor experience next door (Rosa Rosso) askedowner here for recommendation which he happily provided along with directions. Also prices here are reasonbleby Venice standards.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Attended simply on trip advisor reviews and glad we did! The most amazing coffee and hot choc followed by a few glasses of wine. Very reasonably priced, numerous plates of free nibbles throughout our stay and the best cheerful service we have had whilst in Venice!! The whole atmosphere was just perfect!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

When we visit any city we try and find a local bar where we can spend a little time each day relaxing, having a drink and seeing the local life. Caffe Brasilia filled this spot ideally. The staff made us feel very welcome from our first visit. There was an interesting mix of customers, young and old, local and some tourists. Good beer, wine. and a magnificent cocktail list. I had a Bloody Mary (actually more than one!) which was nice and spicy and the best I have tasted anywhere.