“Fun and economical”

Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Castello
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stopped by this place shortly after arriving. It was surprisingly good for a takeout place. The owner's son is the main guy at the counter and has an awesome personality. He really has a memory for people and he remembered the couple from Las Vegas who told us about the place. I had fettuccine with fungi and cheese...lots of mushrooms...and he offered to give me more sauce when I was halfway finished with my pasta (I refused but thought that was a nice touch!) My husband had a pasta with zucchini, cream, tomatoes, and curry which was brilliant. Why haven't I ever thought to add curry flavor to cream pasta? Now I know! So, so good! Mr. Joker at the counter messed with me and told me that I had to pay now and pick up my food the next day...I was so tired from the train ride and the heat and lugging my gear to the hotel that I believed him and everyone there was laughing at me! Not nice, but he made it up to me by being charming and showing me a basket of fresh pasta noodles just made. Really, this place is good if you feel like fresh pasta but don't feel like going through the trouble and expense of a sit down dinner.

AlfredosVenice, Manager at Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta to Go, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Hello my dearest lady!
Joker writing here... :)
It was nice meeting you, nice couple. I have a good memory on people visiting us only when they leave a nice tip... JUST JOKING!
I remember the joke with you about paying now and getting your pasta the day after... Sorry for that, I promise you that I will never joke with anybodyelse and we will be serious and professional making you feel in a formal "restaurant"... NEVER EVER! Jokes and smiles will always be part of our style of work.
I understand that many people have some difficulties in finding our place and when they arrive by us are tired and stressed but do not blame on us, We produce fresh pastas and sauces, our hardware to find location gives you all the chance to pay little for what you get.
Not to give us a 5 stars for that meals to contribute not to keep us in business since Venice is reale expensive for our company too.

Best regards from Alfredo's

Write a ReviewReviews (10,228)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We tried this place because of the reviews on tripadvisor and were not disappointed. We took the pasta back to the apartment and it was lovely and take away pasta worked well. Good quality in-expensive pasta produced by a friendly bunch of guys - would recommend this place

AlfredosVenice, Manager at Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta to Go, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Hello friends,

thanks for posting this kind review. We have been happy to guest you and entertain with our talks.

Greetings from Venice

Alfredo's

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I really enjoy this place! Is to take away, but the owner is VERY VERY kind, and also the workers!! the pasta is really fresh!! We dont expect too much, buy it surprise me. Is fast, and soo good!! I Will come back for sure and I will recomend it to my friends!!

Hello beautiful girls...

I would like to thank you for posting this comment and the nice pictures.
You were so kind, nice and friendly. The most beautiful girls of uthe day by our shop!

We hopefully you will get back and visit us soon!

We wish you all the best

Alfredo's Staff

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews on tripadvisor we had to try it. The fresh pasta and sauces were great. They serve the pasta in sturdy take away containers which makes it easy to enjoy outside the restaurant if you can't find a seat. This was easily the best and cheapest pasta we had in Venice. The service is fast and friendly. The restaurant has limited seating so plan on taking your pasta to go.

2  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

You have to find this place and make ur own pasta! Tasty with good price, nice greetings from the owner, although its a small store, but they are fast at doing their job! Just grab a beer and find a good place to sit around S.Marco! Enjoy it!!

1  Thank Shiuan C