“Friendliest atmosphere ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go

Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go
Calle De La Casseleria, 5324, 30122 Venice, Italy (Formerly Alfredo's - Fresh Pasta To Go) (Castello)
327 8705014
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 1,361 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Castello
Description: Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go is a real pasta factory. We produce our own pasta and saces. You can choose the sauce you like (our own production) and we will cook the the type of pasta you like better in front of you. At Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go we care of the quality of our products. If you are not satisfied after the first bite let us know and we will change or fix your order according to what you expected. Please, do not leave us with a bad feeling since your satisfaction is important to us. WORKING HOURS MONDAY-SATURDAY: 12.00Pm-08.30Pm. SUNDAY: CLOSED PLEASE NOTE: Our pasta should be eaten right away. We do not guarantee a longer lasting of our pastas and sauces. Our products are highly freshly quality made and they need a long preparation. We do not accept reservations since we do not provide seats. No toilets available inside.
Budapest, Hungary
“Friendliest atmosphere ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Extremely friendly, helpful staff, very tasty pastas. Highly recommended! This is a small place, but as Alfredo's recommendation, really the best way to eat your pasta is to stay there, to taste it as they serve it. Every city need at least one place like Alfredo's. :)

• Visited February 2013

• Slovak first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
“It's good fast food if you need a quick fix”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Service is efficient and friendly. Pasta is not bad and pretty good for fast food take out place. This place serves its purpose if you want a cheap and quick pasta dishes. If you happen to be near the place and need a cheap but good fast food, I would recommend it, But, I would not encourage anyone to make a big effort to find this joint if you happen to be some distance away.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Hank072010
dorset, england
“probably the one of the pasta places i've eaten at ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

After reading the reviews on tripadvisor, me and my husband had to find out for ourselves if Alfredo's Pasta was as tasty as the reviews mentioned. Though a little difficult to find (worth finding) first time, we found the place when it was closed and the staff were clearing up. The friendly female staff member spoke to us and we explained about trying to find the place for ages, though closed and everything cleared up she offered us a drink. We went back the next day and received a warm and friendly welcome from the staff. They were funny and they made our visit more than worth while. The pasta and sauces were freshly made in front of us and tasted delicious, meeting more than our expectations. I would recommend anyone visiting Venice to try 'Alfredo's pasta to go' for themselves to truly see how tasty their pasta and sauces really are. Personally I think everything on the menu was great value for money. We got good sized portions of pasta and sauce. We were even given a new trial of pasta sauce to try for free ....... it was YUMMY! The atmosphere in Alfredo's was fun, we sat on the small bar stools and spoke with other visiting customers from so many different corners of the world. For my 40th, me and my husband visited Alfredo's for lunch and supper, with the takeaways eaten at St Marks Square beside the Grande canal with its wonderful views.... I would recommend Alfredo's. I wish you delivered in Dorset, miss Alfredo's

• Visited June 2013
London
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We hunted down this place after reading the good reviews and it was most certainly worth it. Food was amazing! It was a squeeze as it was so small but very popular!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best pasta ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Very very good pasta, this is the real deal. It is very close to Piazza San Marco and ate there twice (because i had to come again the second time, they were too good). I chose bolognese and funghi and they were both equally delicious. The system is also very good: you pay, they give you a piece of paper with a number on it and then you wait till they're shouting that number to get your food. Both times I waited for around 10 minutes, pretty fast. I didn't stay there to eat my food, I went to a nearby bridge, sat down on the stairs and watched the gondolas going by. One of the best meals ever. Pretty cheap too considering the prices in Venice. Definitely recommend it and if I'm ever coming back to Venice I'll know where to eat!

• Visited May 2013