“It really is all that!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go

Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go
Ranked #7 of 1,361 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Castello
Description: Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go is a real pasta factory. We produce our own pasta and saces. You can choose the sauce you like (our own production) and we will cook the the type of pasta you like better in front of you. At Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go we care of the quality of our products. If you are not satisfied after the first bite let us know and we will change or fix your order according to what you expected. Please, do not leave us with a bad feeling since your satisfaction is important to us. WORKING HOURS MONDAY-SATURDAY: 12.00Pm-08.30Pm. SUNDAY: CLOSED PLEASE NOTE: Our pasta should be eaten right away. We do not guarantee a longer lasting of our pastas and sauces. Our products are highly freshly quality made and they need a long preparation. We do not accept reservations since we do not provide seats. No toilets available inside.
“It really is all that!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here after reading all the reviews on Trip Advisor and I'm so glad we did!! I had FRESH pasta (saw it go from the machine into my dish) with flavorful sauces, and the sever was funny and nice! Wish I had been in Venice longer just to go here again.

• Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Cheap good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We came here unexpectedly as we were looking for a place in rain and once we turned the corner, we recognized its top ranking at tripadvisor. A very small shop offering 8 menu items, but basically could only allow 3-4 guests to sit. We ordered 2 boxes but were forced to eat outside cos it was too crowded. The food was good though I imagined that it would taste better if I could sit down to enjoy!

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
“BEST PASTA IN ITALIA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I really loved the place, the people working there, especially Gabriel and Doc!! awesome people and funny! good english too! the pasta is fresh made before your eyes, and the sauce choice is simple great! I can say its the best pasta I tried in Italy!! I got something then went back for more, not so expensive, and each taste is different! get your pasta and go sit on the lovely venecian canals, classic!

San Francisco, California
“Best pasta I ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

The pasta is literally made in fromy of you and they only use the freshest ingredients! There isn't really any room to sit and it can be a bit tricky to find buy for the best pasta it is worth it. You get around a pound of pasta and eat it out of a paper cup. You leave wondering why other restaurants in the world can't cook like this. Best pasta by far!

“Delicious food & friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My friends and I decided to give this place a go after seeing the reviews on tripadvisor. There was quite a crowd but the wait wasn't long as the staff were efficiient. The pasta was served hot in American chinese take-away boxes and were delicious. Had their gelato for dessert as well. Loved the strawberry flavored one. Really friendly staff :)

• 4 of 5 stars