“Cheap good food”

Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Castello
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We came here unexpectedly as we were looking for a place in rain and once we turned the corner, we recognized its top ranking at tripadvisor. A very small shop offering 8 menu items, but basically could only allow 3-4 guests to sit. We ordered 2 boxes but were forced to eat outside cos it was too crowded. The food was good though I imagined that it would taste better if I could sit down to enjoy!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I really loved the place, the people working there, especially Gabriel and Doc!! awesome people and funny! good english too! the pasta is fresh made before your eyes, and the sauce choice is simple great! I can say its the best pasta I tried in Italy!! I got something then went back for more, not so expensive, and each taste is different! get your pasta and go sit on the lovely venecian canals, classic!

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

The pasta is literally made in fromy of you and they only use the freshest ingredients! There isn't really any room to sit and it can be a bit tricky to find buy for the best pasta it is worth it. You get around a pound of pasta and eat it out of a paper cup. You leave wondering why other restaurants in the world can't cook like this. Best pasta by far!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My friends and I decided to give this place a go after seeing the reviews on tripadvisor. There was quite a crowd but the wait wasn't long as the staff were efficiient. The pasta was served hot in American chinese take-away boxes and were delicious. Had their gelato for dessert as well. Loved the strawberry flavored one. Really friendly staff :)

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had to visit this place on the recommendations of so many trippies, and we were not disappointed. It took a while to find, but by the end of our 4 day stay, we could go straight there from Rialto Bridge. The concept is basic, choose your pasta, choose your sauce and then tell the really friendly guys what modifications you need, i.e more spicy, more cheesy, or softer pasta. You could really taste the flavors and the freshness of the ingredients, and it was great value for money. This place is highly recommended, Point to note for future visitors, please try the gelato as I was told that it was one of the best. And the wafer cones are made in front of you while you wait. Unfortunately for us, the gelato counter was not ready when we paid our last visit on 7th June. They are open until 8.30 pm.