“THE BEST PASTA I'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!”

Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta to Go
Ranked #25 of 1,466 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Castello
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was amazed at all the fantastic reviews of this shop, and i was not disappointed! The staff was friendly and so helpful, the pasta is extraordinary and so GOOD!!! I got the pesto and my mother got the carbonara, and the amount of TLC that he used to make my moms carbonara was unparalleled. They really care about the quality of their pasta and the satisfaction of the customer. Im so happy and full, i cant wait to go back for dinner!!!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I won't lie to you guys, we just spend like - for real - 1h to find it ! Seriously, just check the plan seriously before you trying to go there (best way from the san marco area) otherwise you'll get lost under the rain (like us ...)

About the place : food => very tasty / price => very correct / staff => really nice ! / time to get serve => quick

When we arrived, we said to the guys that it was hell to find it and for "apologize" he offered us 2 glass of red wine. We ordered 2 "pasta box" (very good quantity!) and pay around 12€.
Then the next day, I bought wine bottle and he lend me the corkscrew.

Real good food, real good price, real good mood.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Not more than five minutes from marks square, little tricky but well worth the effort. There are only four seats but we had to wait like five minutes for a seat, the average cost is 7 euros so is pretty good price. The good was amazing, we went back the next day. Will miss the food!

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Good food, good service, good time, hard to fond but the trip advisor city guides app helped greatly! The queues are irritatingly long simply prolonging hunger but all in all a great place

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

It was hard to find especially in the dark but well worth the effort. Great staff, excellent food and the price was excellent too. No rip-off Venice eaterie prices here. Just superb pasta dishes cooked while you wait and before your eyes by the very pleasant Gabrielli. You must try it if you like pasta but don't want to pay the Earth for it.

2  Thank cag0121