“Quick and easy lunch!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: San Marco
Reviewed May 23, 2017

My wife and I ate here for lunch the first two days of our stay in Venice. The location is fantastic, near proximity to Piazza San Marco and our hotel. The food was great quality at an affordable price.

Not much in the way of seating in the restaurant--it's more of a grab-and-go place. Hard to beat for convenience and pricing.

1  Thank bobbysikes39
Write a reviewReviews (433)

Reviewed May 10, 2017

This very small pizza restaurant not far from St. Mark's Square has their pizzas in the front window. The walk up counter will take your order and then pop your pizza into the oven. It was the best we had in Venice. There are only a few stand up tables and no seating so be prepared to eat standing up. The pastas were equally amazing.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 8, 2017

You order your calzone or sandwich and go to cooler for beverage then stand at the tables inside. We had 2 sandwiches, a beer and a Bellini for under 20€. Very good!

1  Thank marthamacinpc
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

This was on the doorstep of our hotel. I had a gnocchi alla bolognese whilst my wife had a pizza. She said the pizza was nice and although my gnocchi was cooked well, I just felt there was hardly any meat in the pot so I may as well just have ordered it with tomato sauce. 7 euros for a pasta. Its not bad

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

The title says it all really. The deluxe (?) bruschetta was amazing €8, Pizza €3.50 per slice was very good; however the pasta (cream and ham) €8 was very average, not much cream, very little ham and the fusilli pasta was over cooked. My advice is stick to the pizza for a cheap eat and if you would like a treat - the bruschetta.